Saturday, October 25, 2008

Weigh Day

The past couple of days have been going so well. I've been very motivated - walking twice every day! I took the car for a drive 'round my usual walking route to discover that my walk is 3.8km. So most days I'm managing 7.6km! Who knows, maybe one day I'll be jogging it! 

Today though, hasn't been the greatest. A friend invited Hubby and I over for a last minute BBQ, and although it was delicious and not necessarily a bad thing, I probably overindulged a little more than I needed to.

Lucky I weighed myself this morning before the BBQ :P

So, this week, according to my WiiFit, I now weigh 92.3kg
That's a loss of 1.7kg!!!!!

Motivation is higher than ever. So if I can negotiate the moods of Mr Muffin, I should be able to squeeze in another walk tonight to fight today's BBQ slip-up!

I'm very excited. So excited in fact, that I've given myself a mission. 10kg in 10 weeks. That's 10 kilos by Christmas, roughly.... Ok, so it's more like 10kg by the new year but, if today's weigh-in is any indication, I should be able to do it! Though, I wont be disappointed if I just come close. Better yet, after basking in my motivational glow, a friend has also taken up the challenge to rid herself of 10kg by Christmas!  

Pumped!

No comments: